Jun 30, 2007
Brobdingnagian Bards finally toured Ireland. We had an amazing
experience. Hopefully, this episode will give you a chance to
better experience our adventure.
- The difference between Coca Cola in the U.S. and Europe: High
Fructose Corn Syrup
- Podcasting in Shannon Airport
- Building a sense of community in a vacation tour
- Drinking mead in Bunratty Castle
- Liam Murray, tour guide extraordinaire of CIE
- Stumbling over to Durty Nelly's
- Don't Quit Your Day Job!
- Irish accents
- Ahh, the ArtWork!
- Marketing "Danny Boy"
in Ireland, my version of "Danny Boy",
and Black 47's "Danny Boy"
- The Shortt Drinking Game
- Ancient Buildiings, Blarney, and Tipping in Ireland
Find out more about Marc Gunn on his website, Myspace, SoundClick, Demand a
Show on Eventful, Wikipedia, Twitter, Facebook, Livejournal,
Sonicbids, and DeviantArt. And if you'd like a CD...